Our HR team . . . well . . . they are changing the world every day. This is sort of a requirement to work here – if you are passionate about making things better for our organization, employees and humanity, you will love it here. If you exude passion, creativity, commitment, and fun, you will make an impact here. Cool places and disrupting the status quo are not for everyone!
We work hard and play hard and operate as one team. Check your ego at the door. We don’t allow them on the property. We care about people, growth, excellence and results. We tend to lose sleep over them as this is not easy. Bottom line, we are in search of real people that believe in and deliver the impossible every day.
We are looking for a superstar HR Manager to support our Production Leaders in the Gigafactory along with its amazing team leaders.
- Be a credible activist for your clients, your team and our mission
- Speak “business”, not “HR”.
- Be a leader throughout Tesla – speak up, exert influence to create positive change and manage your boss, when needed. We are all human, except those who are robots
- Be a trusted business partner and coach to our leaders. Have some cereal with them on Wednesday afternoons every now and then
- Understand our business and how what you do helps it accelerate at rocket speeds. Please remember to wear a seatbelt when you do this
- Be curious! This is the secret weapon to propel yourself and your team
- Know, learn and keep up-to-date on the HR improvements
- BA/BS degree. MS in Labor Relations preferred
- 8+ years of HR, or relevant experience
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- Proven track record of positively influencing teams and their leaders
- Experience handling complex investigations and employee relations issues preferred but no required
- Ability to connect and engage with all teams at all levels and treat everyone as equal
- A sense of urgency - if you have it, then you are probably applying to this position right now!
- Experience leading teams
- Last but not least, a burning desire to work for the coolest company on the planet and change the world