Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women's and children's health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We have a great opportunity for an HR Shared Services Manager at our corporate offices in Plantatoin, Fl. The Manager, HR Shared Services is responsible for providing leadership and support to the team of Specialists as well as coaching for improved performance. The incumbent oversees the implementation and operational workflow of administrative practices and procedures related to shared services in scope processes including Workforce Administration (WFA), Recruiting & Onboarding. Create process and support of Benefit related issues such as QMSO's and death claims. The incumbent will troubleshoot and problem solve workflow issues and interface issues related to Oracle, ATS, and Service Now.
- Oversees the development, implementation and ongoing improvement/ of in-scope processes including but not limited to WFA, Recruiting & Onboarding, and Benefits Administration.
- Following the established template and practices, leads the development of new processes, incorporating thought leadership and utilizing industry best practices in order to achieve consistency and standardization. Ensures any proposed new or modified processes are approved appropriately.
- Identify gaps in process; recommend and implement solutions.
- Oversees various vendor relationships and interacts with vendors for improved performance, business reviews, and pricing discussions
- Assists in the resolution of highly complex and escalated workforce administration issues and situations; makes final determination on these issues and acts appropriately.
- Provides project management for in-scope process redesign and enhancement efforts.
- Ensures continuous process improvement; measures effectiveness of current processes.
- Serves as subject matter expert on customer service practices for MHRC.
- Serves as subject matter expert on systems including Oracle, ATS, and Service Now.
- Acquires broad WFA, Recruiting & On boarding, and Benefits Administration knowledge to handle in-scope services.
- Ensures Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and guidelines (e.g. call guides) are well documented and useable for the team.
- Ensures effective escalation process to ensure inquiries reach resolution.
- Champions the use of case management to log case, monitor case and escalate inquiries.
- Routinely uses metrics and feedback for continuous improvement of business processes.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and elevates issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution.
- Establishes a metrics-driven and customer focused culture within the MHRC team.
- Interviews and hires new team members, Develops and evaluates team as well as corrective action needs with staff in accordance with Envision policy, and provides for effective staff development opportunities in accordance with department requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Reads and abides by the company's code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policies of the company
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university and 6 or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Has demonstrated experience with systems and technology that support Oracle, Success Factors, and Service Now
- Trains, coaches, and mentors team
- Responsible for managing exempt and non-exempt employees
- Plans and conducts performance appraisals and talent assessments of staff, recommends merits, bonuses and promotions and administers corrective actions when necessary.