Reaction Search International is a global retained executive search firm. We are currently working with a Northern California based construction organization that is confidentially looking to hire an HR Manager to lead, guide, and oversee all aspects of human resources for the company. Specific areas of focus will be the oversight of payroll, OSHA and injury issues, and workers compensation. Union experience as well as experience with Timberline are critical factors, as well.
Location: San Leandro, CA
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- ?Bachelor?s Degree
- ? 5-7+ years of progressive HR experience in construction (specifically in a Union environment)
- ?Experience in broad based HR, including safety, payroll, and more
- ? Timberline experience
- ?Experience advising executive management
- ? Ability to identify and mitigate issues, make sound judgments and decisions
- ? Ability to multi-task, establish and meets deadlines, and set & achieve high performance standards
- ? Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and rapid changes
- ? Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- ? Ability to work independently and with teams as needed