We are seeking a talented, relationship-based Recruiter / HR Manager to join our growing organization. This person has responsibility for the recruitment of top talent into the organization across varied disciplines. This role will also be responsible for assisting with the creation and implementation of best-in-class, creative recruiting and staffing strategies to attract the best candidates possible to EducationDynamics. Individuals with only the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, confidentiality, professionalism, objectivity, and a customer service-oriented mindset will be considered for this role.
A key area of emphasis for the Recruiter will be in the web marketing / advertising marketplace from an industry standpoint, however, this role will be responsible for attracting talent across all cross-functional organizations within the Company, including Sales, Marketing, Information Technology (IT), Finance, Creative, Media Analytics, Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web Content, Business Development, Account Management, and others. This role will also be responsible for recruiting individuals from the Executive through the Individual Contributor level, including exempt and non-exempt roles, as required.
Work with Management directly in facilitating the talent acquisition process for management and non-management positions in various locations across the US. Functions include: consulting with hiring managers on their needs for new hires, developing and revising job descriptions, sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating interview schedules with hiring managers, recommending starting salaries through sound market data knowledge, facilitating the pre-boarding and on-boarding processes, making offers of employment, and other related HR functions. Specifically, the Recruiter / HR Manager will be responsible for:
- Candidate Care – managing the proper and professional disposition of candidates in the recruiting system throughout the recruitment cycle
- Manage the entire full life-cycle recruitment function across the enterprise, by working with business unit hiring managers in identifying long-term strategic hiring needs
- Partner withHR Leadership to identify enterprise-wide staffing initiatives and work with executive committee in outlining overall enterprise-wide strategic plans
- Interpret, communicate and administer various Human Resources policies, procedures, employment law, and initiatives to management and employees as it relates to the Talent Acquisition process
- Generate organized, accurate, up-to-daterecruitment reports and communicate them with key stakeholders. Keep HR Leadership informed and involved in positive and/or negative hiring and compensation trends
- Manage the administrative side of the recruitment process - schedule interviews with candidates and hiring teams, seek and communicate feedback from candidates and hiring teams, draw up offer letters, follow up with stakeholders, and be the go-to person for all things involving talent acquisition.
- Lead onboarding process and employment verification for hires and follow up on outstanding paperwork
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures as assigned including: Communicating employment policies to staff, assisting with administering time and attendance policy and holding disciplinary action meetings, maintaining employee files, reminding managers to sign off on timesheets and data entry of new hires into Namely HR system and administering tuition reimbursement program.
- BachelorDegree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Communication or other Business-related field
- Minimum of 4years in a Corporate Recruitment function preferably at advertising, media, web-related, or technology-based company
- Must have demonstrated experience successfully recruiting across multiple cross-functional disciplines
- Proven experience in full life-cycle recruiting with ability to juggle multiple requisitions at once
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with a web-based recruitment/applicant tracking solution
- The ability to effectively partner with demanding hiring managers and executives is essential for success in this role
- Must have a strong ability to effectively identify, network with, and attract passive candidates
- Must use relationship-based tools such as LinkedIn or other professional networking tools
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and be able to influence and effectively (and professionally) “push-back” as appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication are absolutely required
- Ability to apply knowledge of applicable employment laws to day-to-day workplace issues, including FLSA, FMLA, EEO, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are an absolute must
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Web-based research
- Familiarity with an HRIS program and applicant tracking program; preferably Namely and ApplicantStack
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize work, and deliver results in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, often ambiguous environment is critical to your success in this role
- Team-oriented and ability to work under minimal supervision
- The ability to work full-time based out of our Boca Raton, FL location
- Experienceworking with multiple sites a plus.
- Must be detail oriented, process and quality oriented, and must possess strong organizational skills including the ability to balance multiple priorities, with limited supervision.
- Exhibits willingness to be flexible/adaptive and demonstrates a desire to operate in a dynamic/high-growth environment whereno two days are alike.