Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a devotion to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Radiology Partners is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join a dynamic and growing team. This person would be someone who is interested in creating, learning and thriving in a fast-paced environment. They would not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and jump into the deep end.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with National Leadership team and HR team to ensure appropriate alignment of HR initiatives is achieved at both the local practice and national level
- Maintains the local work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all local positions.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive working culture and promote a high level of teammate morale. Escalate higher level personnel concerns to National HR Director.
- Protects the interests of teammates and the practice in accordance with human resources policies/procedures and governmental laws and regulations. Presents recommendations for involuntary terminations to National HR Director for approval.
- Partner with National Benefit, Compensation and Recruitment teams to ensure effective HR functional support for the local practice.
- Leads, manages and coordinates all teammate onboarding and exit processes
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with National HR Director and ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing application human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records
- In conjunction with the local Safety Committee, administers practice safety and risk management programs; monitors for effectiveness and cost containments.
- Develops and/or coordinates teammate training opportunities. Conducts teammate training classes (e.g., teammate orientation).
- Ensures that confidentiality is maintained in the collection, maintenance, and dissemination of highly sensitive information.
- Continues to develop professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field preferred
- 5 – 7 years of experience in the Human Resources field
- 1 – 3 years of supervisory experience
- Startup experience a plus
- Microsoft Suite, UltiPro/UKG experience a plus
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.