Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 61 days ago
About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”.
Support the U.S. Total Rewards team with centralized functions associated with all U.S. Retirement & Benefit programs. Provide ownership, support and consultation on a variety of functions including project management, financial management, risk management and vendor management functions. Act as a liaison for Retirement and Benefit Senior leadership with internal and external TD partners aligning with TD procedures and protocols. Document and track key deliverables and projects in partnership with Senior leadership. Involvement in multiple enterprise and program level projects representing U.S. HR Benefit programs. Develop working knowledge of U.S. Benefit and Retirement programs acting as a central point of contact to manage vendor relationships, contractual requirements and service level monitoring. Act as program lead for risk management functions adhering to TD risk policies and protocols. May manage an assigned portfolio of projects/initiatives ranging in complexity or scope.
• Demonstrated project management experience, working knowledge of project management fundamentals and methodologies.
• Lead cross-functional initiatives and projects with notable resource requirements, risk and/or complexity
• Vendor management and/or relationship management experience preferred
• Influence and lead others to solve complex problems; leads efforts or partners with others to develop new solutions
• Interpret internal/external requirements , recommend course of action and best practices to improve policies, processes or services
• Act as an expert integrating cross-function understanding within their own field of specialty
• Ability to multitask effectively managing multiple priorities and deliverables
• Establish effective relationships with different Stakeholders, Business Sponsors, Executives and LOB
• Independently manage centralized functions associated with Retirement & Benefit programs
• Strong organizational and communication skills being able to lead meetings and conduct presentations to executive leadership
• Impact the achievement of Retirement and Benefit programs and objectives within the area they are accountable for
• Work is guided by policies and industry standards/methods
• Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to communicate difficult concepts; converts information to compelling business context and advice; influences and gains alignment across increasingly senior stakeholders
• Reports to a Senior HR Manager
• Bachelors degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 7+ Years of related experience
• In depth knowledge of a specialized Human Resources function
• Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
• Ability to deal with all levels of management
• Strong Customer service orientation and ability to establish strong working relationships with internal and external clients
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.