A suitable candidate for this role will have excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills. Additionally, a quality candidate will be customer-focused with excellent problem solving ability.
- Put employee policies in place and ensure they are adhered to
- Lead and manage a team
- Give evidence based suggestions to management regarding personnel relations and concerns regarding management
- Lead the HR Department by creating programs in order to create positive change for employees
- Provide leadership and guidance for recruiting staff as needed
- Form and upkeep working relationships with employment agencies to aid in hiring excellent candidates
- Determine new methods for making improved procedures or policy
- Organize and manage employee onboarding practices
Education and Experience
- Four-yeardegree in Human Resource Management or related field
- At least eight years of experience in HR
- Experience and knowledge regarding HR procedures and practices, FMLA, etc...
- Familiarity with standard hiring practices
- Familiarity with regulations regarding HR