This position is restricted to US Citizens, Permanent Residents or Green Card Holders
This position is responsible for leading the various Human Resource functions in order to ensure conformance to established policies & procedures. Ensures that hiring and employment practices are in compliance with organization and local standards and protects LORD Corporations’ intellectual property and non-compete provisions. Major areas of responsibility include talent acquisition and retention, talent development, performance management, compensation and benefit administration, employee relations, Affirmative Action Programs, organizational training and development programs, Worker’s Compensation, and Wellness. Will contribute to and support the strategic objectives and goals of the business and Human Resource organization. Support and help lead safety initiatives. In addition, the incumbent will support employee relations items and activities for professional employees atthe Erie Facility.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS :
• Bachelor’s degree with 3 or more year’s experience.
• Incumbent must be able to partner strategically with facility leadership to achieve the objectives, metrics, and goals of the business and Human Resources Organization.
• Ability to lead, communicate change initiatives, and facilitate teams.
• Ability to understand business practices and human resource management with a focus on a balance between management and employee needs.
• Proactive in handling challenges and opportunities and providing responsive and accurate guidance and counsel to supervisors/managers on employee issues.
• Ability to achieve mutually agreeable solutions and avoid legal liabilities.
• Demonstrate excellent planning and organization skills and strong listening and communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor laws and government compliance requirements.
• Actively participate in industry organizations to broaden technical knowledge and provide a community presence.
• Master’s degree in Business or Human Resources. Experience as a Human Resources Generalist
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
LORD Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law