Are you interested in working for a company that fosters growth opportunities and a team oriented atmosphere? Our Company offers competitive compensation and benefits. Join a company that is a leader in their industry and is stronger than strong. Apply to become our latest Human Resources Professional.
- As a strategic partner, the HR Manager aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated department
- The HR Manager will display expertise in staffing, employment processing and administration, health and welfare benefits and training, employee communications, record management, employee relations and retention, and local compliance administration.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts and Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Annual Incentive
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Minimum of 6 years of human resources experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a union environment is a must
- Bachelors in HR, Business, Organizational Development or related field of study.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws.
- S/PHR Certifications is a desired but not necessary.
- Excellent consulting skills.
- Excellent client management and business literacy skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and union negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develops strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Effectively envisions, develops, and implements new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Takes initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and makes recommendations for implementation.