Kerry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics.
Description and Responsibilities:
The role of HR in Kerry is as a strategic partner to the business or function that the HR individual supports. The role exists so that it can work strategically with the business/function leaders, whilst pulling on the capabiltiy of the Center of Excellence to provide holistic people solutions to defined business problems. Experiences for succesful candidates would include:
- 6 to 8years' HRexperience with 5+ years generalist experience at a manufacturing site (preferred) – Food experience a plus and 2+ years management experience
- 0-2 direct reports
- Supporting up to 500 employees
- Execution oriented
- Strategy development
- Talent Management & Leadership development
- Ability to lead cross functional projects
- Takes ownership in projects
- Strong communication skills
- Solutions oriented
- Environmental/Health/Safety awareness
- Employee Engagement
- Talent Acquisition – Staffing strategy
- Experienced HR professional with 6-8years’ experience
- BachelorDegree in Business Studies & Human Resources from an accredited institution, or related degree with strong academic achievement. Masters in Human Resource Management from an accredited institution would be advantageous.
- Expert skills in MS suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) essential, SAPexperience desirable.
- Working knowledge of US Labor Laws required.
- Demonstrated capability in leading change, project management & building relationships.
- Commercially aware with a sound HR generalist background and proven business and commercial acumen.
- Proactive and likes autonomy.
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills - credible at senior level and able to manage a diverse client base whilst challenging the status quo.
- A team player with strong influencing skills.