Responsibilities of Position:
- Act as a key consultant and advisor to management on Human Resource issues by identifying problem areas, proposing solutions to correct any issues, and executing those solutions in a timely manner.
- Ensure all members of management apply all policies and regulations in a consistent manner by performing periodic audits of employee related actions.
- Assist all members of management in communicating expected goals and objectives to their direct reports and involve all employees in decision-making processes in which they can have a direct positive impact.
- Manage the recruitment process for all hiring, for both internal and external job postings, in consultation with the management team; provide onboarding and orientations as required; devise retention strategies for all employees and complete exit interviews.
- Ensure all governmental and regulatory requirements are met by maintaining accurate records, submit all reports in a timely manner and insisting that all employees follow the required legal guidelines without deviation.
- Drive the Masonite performance management and leadership training processes throughout the facilities.
- Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job descriptions for all positions.
- Create, revise and develop policies and procedures as necessary and ensure that all communications surrounding these policies are clear and documented.
- Work with the EHS Manager to manage all work related or non-work related leave of absence cases, claims, and the coordination of the RTW process when necessary.
- Manage and administer the attendance management program
- Work closely with Payroll & Benefits to ensure compliance with all payroll and benefits related issues.
- Ensure that all levels of management and employees follow and adhere to the principles and values of the Masonite blueprint.
- Perform any other duties or participate in special projects as assigned by the RHRM.
- Bachelor?s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 3+ years experience in Human Resources Management in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through issues that may be complex, difficult and emotional.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources Management in a manufacturing environment: 3years