5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
Are you interested in working for a company that fosters growth opportunities, community involvement and a team oriented atmosphere? Our Company fosters a work-life balance and offers competitive compensation and benefits. Join a company that is a leader in their industry and is stronger than strong. Apply to become our latest Human Resources Professional.
- As a strategic partner, the HR Manager aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated department
- The HR Manager will display expertise in staffing, employment processing and administration, health and welfare benefits and training, employee communications, record management, safety and health programs, employee relations and retention, and local compliance administration.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts and Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Annual Incentive
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Community Service Day
- Minimum of 5years of human resources experience
- Bachelors in HR, Business, Organizational Development or related field of study.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws.
- Excellent consulting skills.
- Excellent client management and business literacy skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develops strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Effectively envisions, develops, and implements new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Takes initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and makes recommendations for implementation.