NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the United States. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., NorthShore is a non-for-profit organization comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. The system includes a 950+ physician multispecialty group practice with 130 locations across Chicagoland. NorthShore has annual revenues of $2.1 billion and employs more than10,500 people. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Corporate Recruitment. This role is a key member of the Human Resources (HR) team with shared accountability for the success of the department and system-wide accountability for planning, directing, supervising, and coordinating the work activities related to sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and selecting applicants. This position will report directly to the Sr. Director, Corporate Talent Acquisition.
In this role, you will:
- Have shared accountability for the success of the department and have system-wide accountability for planning, directing, supervising, and coordinating the work activities related to sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and selecting applicants.
- Be a strategic business partner to and regularly interact with management using a consultative and service oriented approach – leveraging the full range of HR Services.
- Advise on talent acquisition best practices.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations for the corporate recruitment function and manage a team of recruiters and coordinators; providing coaching and guidance where appropriate.
- Stay abreast of and report on emerging search strategies; assess talent gaps and external trends/marketplace trends to effectively forecast and meet organization employment demands.
- Contribute to the departmental strategic planning process, assist with the establishment and interpretation of function specific policy and may assist with managing the unit's financial resources.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field/experience
- 5+ years as a professional level recruiter, preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' management experience
- Experience managing full-cycle recruitment
- Experience utilizing a variety of recruiting tools, sources and strategies, including experience leveraging social media and various technology platforms in the recruiting and hiring processes
- Consultative and customer service skills
- Behavioral-based interviewing and candidate assessment skills
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, including candidate management, requisition tracking and reporting preferred