Promoting core values of customer satisfaction and trust, our client provides a host of specialized bulk packaging for the chemical and food packaging industries. They are now looking for an HR Manager to join them in Carpentersville.
If you are a high caliber HR professional seeking your next challenge, this is an excellent opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on a successful business.
Within a collaborative and innovative environment, our client offers the chance to help shape their company culture and directly contribute to their ongoing growth.
As the HR Manager, you?ll lead our client?s recruitment and personnel initiatives across all divisions and locations. You?ll also oversee the company?s benefits, insurance and 401k programs.
In this important role, you?ll direct our client?s efforts in the hiring, on-boarding, training and development of personnel. You?ll identify the necessary HR resources and performance requirements for all areas of the company, as well as newly acquired businesses.
Additionally, your duties will involve:
- Supporting the communication of company values, strategies and objectives
- Implementing a development program that addresses existing and future HR needs for the business
- Assisting the Management Team to further strengthen the company culture
- Increasing employees? effectiveness by communicating job expectations
- Working with the Corporate Controller and COO in developing annual budgets and cost-saving opportunities
- Ensuring compliance with governmental laws and regulations
To be considered, you will need:
- At least ten years HR generalist experience
- The ability to travel to other company sites once a month
- A BA or BS degree, ideally in Human Resource Management, Economics, Psychology or Sociology
As the HR Manager, you will be a persuasive communicator with great coaching, problem-solving and relationship-building skills. Excellent time-management, prioritisation and planning abilities are also key.
An MBA would be beneficial to your application, as would an HR certification.
To apply for the role of HR Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Partner, HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, Senior HR Advisor, HRBP, Human Resources Generalist, Senior Human Resources Advisor.