HR Manager - Business Partner
We (Our Client) are currently on a hunt for a Human Resource Manager to join their team in Fernley,NV.
Here are exiting responsibilities..
- As a HR Business Partner II (HR Manager) works in the distribution facility and acts as the first point of contact for Human Resources issues.
- Issues including but not limited to management advising and consultation, associate relations, talent acquisition, performance management, talent and leadership development, succession planning, workforce planning, and associate engagement in a multi-shift location.
- You should understands the business needs, challenges appropriately, and assists business leaders in developing and executing people strategies to address those business needs.
- A key component of this role is the ability to build trust, credibility, and collaborative relationships in order to consult with business leaders and add value.
Apply anywhere from US (Relocation available).
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have distribution experience (multi-shift).
- You have minimum 7+ years of experience in HR.
- Demonstrated leadership/ability to influence others (assertive but flexible); strong employee management skills.
- Strong complex employee relations experience and strong conflict management skills.
- Managed associate population around 200+.
PS: Excellent Base Salary + Full Benefits + Bonus + Relocation.