The e-Commerce center of Bed Bath & Beyond in Las Vegas, NV. is currently looking for a full time talented Human Resources Manager. At Bed Bath & Beyond, whether you are talking stock performance, store expansion, or just plain old merchandising savvy, we have the magic that makes millions. We are an industry leader whose sales growth has earned us the title the "top performing retailer in the country."
If you’re ready to work for a company where caring is a way of life, you’ve come to the right place. If you feel this is you, we would love to hear from you!
TheHR manager isresponsible for the timely and successful execution of variety ofHR programs to insure business requirements are being met according to company guidelines. Reporting to the Senior Manager ofHR, you willwork closelywith the management team to build a positive high performance work force.
- Minimum of five years’ of progressive human resources experience at a management level, e-Commerceexperience highly desired.
- Knowledge of Federal and State employment laws, Labor Relations, Investigation Skills and HR technical knowledge in EEO, AA, FMLA, ADA, HR compliance, unemployment, and worker’s compensation.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking skills required.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching managers on driving performance and development.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with, and influence, senior management.
- Strong internal customer service orientation.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment