SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Administers and manages Leave of Absence programs such as FMLA, Short/Long Term Disability and qualified medical LOA.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Manage all leave of absence processes and provide support and guidance in the development and effective administration of the programs, policies, and procedures.
- Plans, develops, implements and ensures comprehensive compliance with federal and state Leave of Absence programs such as FMLA, Short/Long Term Disability and qualified medical LOA.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for these programs.
- Primary contact for Leave of Absence requests and coordinates with vendor to determine eligibility for FMLA leave status.
- Follows up with claimant to facilitate the submission of required LOA documentation requirements following predetermined timefr