$200K — $250K *
To support the reorganization of its Enterprise Applications - HR team, TechnipFMC IDS continues on its centralization path for Business relationship and Portfolio management.
Working with Corporate and regional HR stakeholders and collaborating with all IDS delivery teams, the BRO support HR-IDS 360 Business relationship.
Leveraging his/hers strong expertise on HR Processes and tools, the BRO provide business guidance and supports all intake on Business requirements, driving the projects and enhancements definition, categorization and delivery.
With perspective on TechnipFMC HR-IDS global and local application portfolio, the BRO drives and supports the Business with adequate tooling and sourcing options on all Processes (Core HR, Payroll, C&B, Talent, Mobility, Learning…).
Supporting directly HR-IDS Senior Manager, the BRO implements the Governance, ensuring long-term Business and IDS roadmap alignment and supporting operational change on evolutions.
Working closely with IDS delivery teams and Project managers driving HR solutions implementation, the BRO ensures consistency to key Business drivers and oversees performance metrics to secure Business expectations.
He/she closely supports HR-IDS Domains Senior Manager and Business owner’s decisions about projects strategic and tactical orientations. Bringing perspective between all the technical teams involved, he/she supports the PMO department providing visibility on the status, progress and risks.
Reporting lines and interactions:
Operationally reports: Suman Bysani
HR Shared Services Corporate team
HR/HRIS Area Business Partners
GBS HR team
Enterprise applications team
Data Services & Data Management team
External delivery teams
Other delivery teams: CyberSecurity, Inf/Opps, Architecture…
Integrated Planning & IT PMO domain owners
Role would typically include:
- Responsible for Business relationship with global Process owners
- Drive strategy and handle coordination with the Regional HRIS managers over local HR stakes ensuring alignment to Global Roadmap and integrations.
- Responsible for HR-IDS representation and leadership within all Areas toward the local applications teams
- Own Business requirements identification and capture with Corporate HRIS and Areas HRIS managers
- Drive Project assessment phases and relationship with appointed Project managers, ERPs & other delivery teams involved in HR Services to handle Business Request, estimate & frame projects to ensure delivery
- Own Global HR-IT application portfolio, driving HR-IT applicative strategy for rationalization and harmonization with the portfolio in coordination with HR Areas and Corp. HRIS.
- Own HR-IT Project portfolio toward Business counterparts, manage performance metrics for this portfolio, ensure project coordination and engage with Project Managers to meet objectives
- In charge of defining evolution roadmap in accordance to the business strategy, coordinating delivery activities on global HR tools and overseeing integration between them
- Establish and drive operational Governance with domain area stakeholders ensuring all global HR tools evolution are controlled
- Provide regular follow up and reporting to Domain manager and Business relationship manager about Projects & Enhancement delivery
o Excellent Business Relationship, positive communication, negotiation skills, ability to work with senior Business stakeholders on high visibility initiatives
o Customer oriented, quality minded and proactive approach on all issues
o Demonstrated capability to support large and global HR transformation programs with experiences working both on Business alignment and IT implementation side
o Demonstrated knowledge on all Corporate HR modules: Core HR, Compensation and Benefits, Talent, Learning, Knowledge Management, …
o Significant work experience with Oracle HCM Cloud, Cornerstone, Taleo,Oracle e-Business Suite,…
o Oracle HCM Cloud suite certifications
o Strong IT management skills with demonstrated ability to coordinate large projects involving different technologies and international teams
o Excellent presentation and written and oral communication skills.
o Demonstrated Experience with HR Applications portfolio management and deliveries (Payroll, Document management, local Benefits, Leave and absence…)
o Demonstrated experience on HR and I&AM processes and integrations
o Demonstrated ability to manage aspects involving any technical field, quick learner on any new required topic.
o Strong proactive and synthetics skills to anticipate raise and manage any issue.
o Demonstrated ability to manage interfaces & deal with projects in international context
o Strong experience on Communication & Change activities on large Programs.
o Fluent English speaker
Nice to have:
o Project Server Online efficiency
o Project experience on Data Integration technologies
o Solid and broad IT background including Infrastructure and CyberSecurity aspects (Active Directory, Messaging and collaboration, connectivity appliances, security certificates…)
o Knowledge on Master Data Management approach and governance
o Technology enthusiasm, quick learner
o AGILE Project experience
o ITIL v3 processes certification or seasoned experience
Work experience: +10/12 years
Minimum education level: Master’s degree Computer Science, Telecommunication or scientific related field
Targeted Workload : 100% FTE
Valid through: 3/10/2021
$150K — $200K
9 days ago