HR Operations/Collaboration with HRBPs
- Partners to provide general guidance and consultation on a variety of HR operational matters. Interprets and educates client group on Code of Conduct, HR policies, and provides counseling on such policies as necessary.
- Partners with HR COEs to efficiently implement, administer and deliver company-wide HR programs, processes and projects. Must have financial basic knowledge for analysis of compensation/salary/incentive issues
- Participates in brainstorming sessions with HRBP’s and COE’s as needed to generate strategic ideas.
- Collaborates with HRBP’s to find best solution for employment practices.
- Collaborates with Regional HRBP’s and HRG’s for project workflow.
- Collaborates with managers, employees, and internal HR subject matter experts.
- Employee Relations: Conducts routine employee relations matters, tracks and monitors case activities; ensures issues are properly escalated to HRBPs or COE. Establishes and maintains effective “win – win” working relationships with (and between) managers.
- Works with assigned client groups to proactively develop solutions to support business strategy and to establish and maintain productive internal and external working relationships.
- Staffing Needs: work closely with HRBP to draft business cases and job descriptions for permanent and temporary hiring needs, and create new positions in Workday.
- Participates in the achievement of HRBP goals by executing HR initiatives and participating in projects as assigned.
- Continues to build proficiency of HR knowledge; for example, corrective actions, employee relations, compensation administration, law and policy interpretation/understanding.
Analytics & Reporting
- Produces HR Analytics to report on people initiatives and trends related to assigned organizations.
- Provides flawless execution of assigned tasks and reports data in a highly accurate way.
- Brings to life the visual articulation (style and tone) of the power point strategy.
- Ensures all service levels are met / exceeded.
Employee Life Cycle
- Employee Data: Responsible for Workday data entry for employee population and other US and regional offices. This may include new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, reporting changes, salary changes, title changes, or other employee changes. Prepares communications, job descriptions, employee queries, etc. Responds to employees/ HR internal queries received on the shared services inbox as needed. Assist in compiling reports for other HR functions or business as requested.
- Organizational Design Implementation: Ensures appropriate and timely execution of agreed organizational designs, including but not limited to: Employee changes, relocations, mobility, separations & communications.
- Uses appropriate decision-making and common sense to ensure process flow in a timely manner.
- Maintains relationships with employees at all levels of the organization. Promote and foster an environment of open communication and honest, candid feedback. Handle investigations when required.
- Conducts exit interviews on all voluntary terminations and leverages Exit Interview technology support as appropriate; facilitates all termination paperwork for voluntary and involuntary terms.
- Provide support to HRBPs as needed.
- Performs other related duties and HR projects as required or assigned.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as an HR Generalist. Demonstrated experience supporting Senior HR Business Partners as an HR Generalist. Experience providing HR Generalist Support to a Commercial Business unit with leaders responsible for P&L.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- HR Analytics & Reporting: Experience working with Employee databases or systems such as Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft is required with strong preference for Workday experience.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) are essential for this role, especially listening for understanding and the learned ability to chart the course using a variety of communication mediums such as story-boarding, executive briefings, engaging audiences at all levels and incorporating multiple viewpoints into decision making processes.
- Experience with Executive level presentations.
- Experience with creating and updating organizational charts.
- Human Resource experience should include familiarity with and experience in recruitment, employee relations and employee communications. Must have knowledge of basic HR laws and applications. Employee relations/coaching and performance management experience.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills; ability to analyze data.
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and have strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Must possess good presentation and training skills
- Strong network and interaction skills.
- Strong customer service skills.