HR Generalist (Recruitment)-
Potential Bonus and Relocation Available
Open to Direct Hire and Contract
Our client, a publicly traded niche pharmaceutical company that develops and manufactures health products and industry-leading pharmaceuticals is seeking a competitive full cycle recruiter.
- Tasks & Requirements- You have experience in a manufacturing environment to include recruitment and HR
- Comfortable screening Interviewing and
- You have prescreened applicants, scheduled interviews, and sought out hiring managers for prompt feedback
- You are able to bring new ideas, sourcing strategies, and tools to the table for consideration.
- You are experienced in Sourcing and developing relationships with professionals through a variety of resources (internal database, social media, job boards, networking, LinkedIn, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- Understand Full Cycle recruitment from sourcing, screening, interviews, background, offer letter, acceptance, start, and retainment
- Comfortable with real recruiting/ sourcing into competitors/ and filling challenging niche roles
- You have over 4 of years of recruitment experience in a similar manufacturing environment
If qualified, please send your resume saved as a word document to be considered.