Liveperson is an expert based culture, built on the drive and passion of smart people! Our business is growing and we are looking for people like you!
LivePerson is the global leader in conversational commerce solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, Virgin Atlantic, RBS and Liberty Global, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Over the next three years, our goal is to transform the 268 billion analogue phone calls between a brand and it’s consumers to digital on the LiveEngage platform. By doing this, we enable consumers to get back time and experience a more connected relationship with the brand in which sales, service, marketing, branches, stores, and contact centre’s become a unified experience.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a highly outstanding team within a fast-paced and successful organisation.
In this role you will:
- Align with the management team on the implementation of corporate programs related to human resources, talent acquisition, and performance management at the APAC level.
- Own end to end recruitment process for all APAC roles, including implementation and utilization of creative sourcing strategies to attract highly qualified candidates.
- Consult with employees and managers to address root causes of engagement and development issues, and resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach.
- Counsel employees on work-related problems and conduct employee interviews, providing feedback to management when necessary. Respond to employee inquiries, questions and complaints; provide information, guidance and direction on HR programs, processes, and procedures to employees and managers.
- Investigate issues around unsatisfactory performance, employee complaints and violation of policy to recommend action. Educate new and current employees and managers on employee relations issues.
- Participate and execute on company-wide programs and initiatives in conjunction with experts in Shared Services area (e.g., salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change).
- Partner with the global recruiting team to identify and execute the hiring plans. This includes assessing and updating role descriptions, participating in the interview process to attract and hire top talent.
- Assist with Operational functions such as merit reviews, promotions, global mobility and leaves of absence. Provide oversight with organizing and maintaining employment records, as well as helping to ensure compliance with local country requirements.
You should be an expert in:
- Minimum of 8 years progressive HR experience, with core competencies in employee relations, talent acquisition/recruitment and operational excellence.
- In-depth knowledge of core compensation philosophy and best practices a plus.
- Proven capacity to manage and drive initiatives in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to manage confidentiality concerning employee information.
- Demonstrated experience in a global work environment.
- Previous experience with cultural and operational M&A integration a strong plus
- Proven results as a partner with senior management teams.
- Successful track record of performance in delivering HR service and support for large organizations.
- Strong analytical skills and examples of data driven decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or human resources.
- Related industry experience, CCP preferred
We care about you.
LivePerson works hard to create a positive employee experience. Your life outside of the office is important to us. We support our teams with great benefits, like pension plans, paid parental leave, and a competitive 28 days of paid time-off that enables our family to take the time they need to recharge.