This role will provide HR leadership in the following areas: performance management, employee relations, talent acquisition, compensation, engagement, supervisory coaching, and change management. The role has oversight for all site HR administrative processes and payroll processing.
They will ensure consistent application of company policies and procedures and compliance with all laws/statutes regulating the employment relationship. They will partner with HR leadership and HR Operations on implementation of HR strategy and companywide initiatives.
- Promote and support the business and HR strategies designed to align the Cornerstone's business lines and grow the business.
- Lead talent acquisition and retention efforts for MC OH, Cambridge and Ambridge plants
- Drive performance culture through manager coaching and effective use of metrics and tools
- Ensure culture reflects Cornerstone's mission, vision, and values through proactive employee relations and management coaching.
- Partner with talent acquisition and site HR administrators to build organizational bench strength by acting as a liaison with the business to enable recruitment of top talent with a strong cultural fit
- Mitigate risk to the organization by assisting with employee relations including disciplinary action, complaints, and conflict resolution.
- Assist with investigations and documentation in accordance with Cornerstone's policies and best practices.
- Implement and execute performance management programs and procedures, including but not limited to performance appraisals and performance improvement plans.
- Ensure compliance with applicable state and federal employment regulations and company policies.
- Advise, counsel, and update managers, supervisors, and employees on company policies, practices, procedures, benefits, and wages.
- Lead and participate in HR projects as needed, including cross functional and business initiatives.
- Ensure payroll and other HR administrative processes are completed accurately and on-time.
- This role is a human resources generalist requiring a range of experience in employee relations, change management, coaching and performance management.
- Must possess the ability to manage a broad range of tasks and build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to prepare written reports and correspondence, and presentations to leadership as required.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5 or more years in an HR Administrator or Generalist role with at least 2 in a manufacturing environment.
- PHR or related certification preferred
- Skills and Abilities:Strong influence and change management skills
- Ability to counsel and coach at all levels
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to generate pragmatic, win-win solutions
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Ability to manage competing priorities, delivering quality work in a timely manner