•Develops and/or administers company employee benefits and compensation programs.
•Supervises specialists in benefits areas and may be responsible for HRIS functions.
•Provide counseling and oversee communications of benefits to employees.
•Evaluate present programs through research, surveys, and analysis of benefit trends and/or vendor management to ensure plans are competitive and current.
•Implements and maintains specially designed human resources information systems and related policies and procedures designed to obtain, record, and process employee information.
•Recommends, implements, and plans for improvements, enhancements, and new applications to the system.
•Provides retrieval ability to produce employee information for analysis and decision making, statistical data, and other employee-related reports as required.
•Maintains, develops, and revises all manuals, tables, code lists, and documentation.
•May support several functional applications. Combines Human Resource knowledge with information retrieval skills.
Management Responsibility: Influence change and support in a matrixed organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management plus 4 years of experience in Human Resources as a Generalist OR Associates Degree in Human Resources or Business Management plus 8years of experience in Human Resources as a Generalist OR High School diploma plus 12years experience, 9 of which must be related exempt experience.
• Good experience and knowledge of SCA and working US government contracts in the Aerospace industry.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Applications especially databases.
• At least four (4) years SAP or otherHRIS experiencerequired.
• Possess a high degree of proficiency in assigned function and attention to details.
• Able to work in a fast paced organization during a period of rapid growth or transition, has managed a business partnership function supporting a geographically dispersed workforce, and has a proven track record of success in implementing leading HR solutions and enhancing systems and processes.
• Able to travel to include internationally.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
• Four (4) or more years’ experience in dealing with Employee Relations such as legal and regulatory issues, employee conduct, performance management, and policies and practices.
• Effective communicator. Writes, speaks and presents effectively. Express ideas, thoughts, and concepts clearly and concisely, making solid case to gain understanding and influence results.
• Strong relationship building capabilities and team building efforts.