This position will be responsible for maintaining the departments HRIS, recruiting for hourly and non-exempt salaried positions, conduct benefit meetings and assist in all areas of Human Resources.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain, update and prepare all new hire materials, including new hire paperwork, orientation materials and benefits enrollment packages
- Maintains accurate and complete personnel records. Ensures that rules concerning confidentiality and retention are followed.
- Maintain all HRIS systems, including employee information databases, headcount database; payroll systems and applicant tracking systems
- Responsible for all aspects regarding hourly recruiting including decision making. Coordinate posting open positions, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, completing background screens for all hourly positions.
- Works with management to determine staffing needs for non-exempt salaried positions and recruits to fill those needs identified.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to maintain information in a confidential manner.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer systems skills, Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be adept at handling multiple priorities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
5+ years HR related experiencepreferred. Bachelor’s Degree-Preferred
IMERYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/IWD/PV