Supports Human Resources Business Partner in recruitment, staffing, and orientation. Provides counsel and direction to management in all aspects of human resources functions for assigned client departments. Provides support in areas of employee relations, compensation and training.
- Oversees the work activities of assigned human resources associate to meet the organizational needs of assigned areas.
- Coordinates, implements and administers polices and programs encompassing all aspects of Human Resource Management.
- Conducts employee investigations as assigned by the human resources business partner.
- Assists in developing long- and short-term staffing strategies to meet the recruitment needs of the area in conjunction with management.
- Provides support in communicating human resources programs and their implementation to all employees.
- Advises management about the interpretation and applications of polices, procedures, grievances, investigation of discrimination charges, disciplinary action and Right of Review process.
- Counsels client groups and facilitates conflict resolutions as they occur.
- Supports AAP/EEO to promote fair and equitable treatment of employees.
- Determines and analyzes training needs of specific segments of the organization.
- Formulates and develops plans, procedures and programs to meet specific training needs, in conjunction with OLPD.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum five years of progressive HR experience.
- Manual dexterity to perform work on a computer.
- Normal or corrected vision and hearing.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Human Resources, Employee Relations, HR