We are searching for qualified HR Generalists / Bookkeepers / Administrative positions.
- Previous human resources, administration, customer service and accounting experiencepreferred.
- Proficiency with Quickbooks Software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong communications skills.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Customer focused and friendly.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team-player but able to work autonomously.
- Managerial and human resources experience an advantage.
- Ability to adjust to changes and be willing to learn.
Bookkeeping & Administrative
- Monthly payroll
- Monthly invoicing
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase orders
- Expenditure approvals
- Cash claims
- Investigating overdue payments
- General filing
- Managing office supplies
- Collecting mail and posting as required
- Handling phone calls and properly directing them to appropriate staff.
- Creating and managing employment contracts employees.
- Serve as a resource to managers and employees for coaching and conflict resolution.
- Handling compliance for state and national requirements
- Input and maintain employee information such as, but not limited to, personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance evaluations and termination information in HRIS system.
- Assist with payroll administration.
- Supporting management with upholding policies and procedures
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Inviting and professional to all customers, whether on the phone or face to face.
- Communication must be consistent on all levels, with coworkers and customers.
- Must be able to handle and de-escalate any issues with a calm demeanor.
Bachelors in Human Resources, Accounting preferred
Job Type: Full-time