Under the supervision of the General Manager, this candidate is responsible for providing a wide variety of clerical assignments in support of the effective and efficient operation of the Human Resources Department. Interacting with and assisting in providing HR services to internal and external customers, within established policies and/or legal standards.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
HR Generalist Responsibilities
- Provide high-quality advice and service to the management of daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Processes employee change requests and manage the process to ensure completion.
- Prepares new employee files & assists with new hire onboarding.
- Ensures employee files are in compliance
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Talent Acquisition and Employee Recruiting, Employer Marketing, Onboarding & Talent Management, Orientation, Training & Workshop Facilitation, Screenings, Position Classification, Salary Determination.
- Strategic Planning, Budget Planning, Team Building, Internal & External Customer Service, Development & Performance Management, Leadership Development & Succession Planning, Organizational Development, Employee Training
- Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Performance Appraisal Review and Processing, Payroll, Paychex HRIS- HRO/TLO, Consultation and Advisory for Management and Employees, Policy development, Leave management -FMLA/ADA/PFL, Workers Comp Management, UI, Open Enrollment, Benefits Training, Professional Conduct and Company Culture Training
HR Generalist Qualifications:
- At least 2-3+ years performing in related Human Resources duties
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, MS Excel. Experience with ADP a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Bachelor?s Degree strongly preferred
- Knowledge of methods of letter and report writing, filing and records maintenance
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, and Payroll: 2years
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations: 2years
- Strong written and oral communication skills: 2years
- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Excel: 2years
Job Type: Full-time
- Some experience working in Construction: 1year (Required)
- Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, and Payroll: 3years (Required)
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations: 1year (Required)
- Strong written and oral communication skills: 1year (Required)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Excel: 1year (Required)