One of our clients near Tarrytown, NY is looking for an Human Resources Director to join their team. The candidate should have experience in managing payroll and budgets. Must be bi-lingual in Spanish and must have experience working in a manufacturing environment. One will manage a small HR team and report directly to the HR Corporate Director. Salary $130-150K with full benefits.
- Managing HRAssociates who cover the payroll, benefits, budget, employee issues, acquisition, staffing, etc.
- Developing human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances
- Developing organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues
- Determining productivity and quality of customer-service strategies and implementing change where necessary
- 7+ years experience as HR Director or similar role required
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- Previous experience in managing payroll and budgets, and manufacturing
- Industrial background preferred
- Must be bi-lingual Spanish
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programs required
- Proficiency in HR programs a plus