The Regional Human Resource Director serves as a key member of the regional leadership team and is responsible for the management and oversight of all HR functions for this $1B division, covering Arizona, Nevada and Colorado. This includes core HRprocesses and programs, employee onboarding, employee relations and employee development of 300+ person workforce. This role will partner with the Divisional Talent Acquisition Manager on all recruiting activities as well as partner with the Corporate HR team in the areas of compensation and benefits, training and organizational development and compliance.
- Operate as a business partner to the Southwest leadership team.
- Provides HR generalist support for the following core processes and programs within Human Resources for his/her region:
- Employee Onboarding
- Total Compensation
- Benefits Enrollment
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Succession Planning / Talent Review
- Acts as point of contact for HR needs for employees and managers
- Takes ownership for divisional training activities in partnership with divisional leadership.
- Takes ownership for accuracy of HR data. Analyzes data, and reviews trends and areas of focus with divisional management team.
- Effectively addresses employee relations issues in partnership with Legal and HR team.
- Leads the total compensation and bonus allocation process with the Regional Leadership Team, and drives the process management of this program
- Partners with managers to assist with team development and effectiveness.
- Leverages HR Specialist to assist with HR process and administration in support of overall HR agenda and needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, Mastersdegreepreferred.
- 10+ years of HRexperience, preferably with some experience in technical/engineering-based organizations.
- Regional and/or multi-site HRGeneralistexperiencepreferredsupporting 300+ person organization.
- Solid depth in 1-2 core areas of HR (e.g., compensation/benefits, employee relations, training and development, organizational development, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with employees and managers at all levels including executives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Solid platform skills.