Tasks and Activities may include:
- HR strategy development and execution for the region as it pertains to Marketing Americas, R&D and Supply Chain Management.
- Improve and further develop Talent Development and Management process.
- Support organizational design and people strategy to support regional growth targets.
- Ensures team meets required governmental and company reporting requirements.
- Develops strategy and execution of recruiting, hiring, retention and separation to support business growth and financial objectives for each BU (Industrial Marketing Americas; Automotive Hub; Aerospace Hub; R&D and Supply Chain Management); this includes Employer Branding and utilizing various social media outlets as well as universities and other traditional outlets.
- Collaborates with internal and external legal counsel to ensure that Trelleborg’s best interest in HR matters is considered.
- Ensures compliance matters are investigated and recommends outcome based on findings.
- Manages team to ensure
- Timely and accurate payroll
- Timely adherence to benefit enrollmentschedule
- Wellness program, including recommendations for enhancement
- Performance Management process is adhered to
- Training records for employees are maintained
- Hiring of new employees are supported for a good onboardingexperience.
- Assists in the due diligence of acquisitions; ensures employee compensation and benefits are addressed smoothly per the outcome of the acquisition and timing to meet requirements; along with any other related acquisition support requirements.
- Evaluates the organization talent pool; extremely important when acquiring new companies, makes recommendations on development with local and global management.
- Assists as necessary with employee engagement survey and output of results.
- Assists in the evaluation of office movement in terms of impact to employees and financial impact to business.
- Provides support for Performance Management and Merit Increase in terms of calibration of ratings; works with new managers to ensure they are prepared to provide performance feedback and coaching.
- Evaluates HR Systems and provides recommendations for changes; which are then overseen for timely and accurate implementation upon approval.
- Other task assignment by management to support TSS and Trelleborg Group both locally and globally.
Education and Experience:
- 7-10 years in HR management related discipline, with demonstrated career progression
- 4 year College degree in a Business or HR related field
- Masters in an HR related field - PREFFERED
- Availability to travel between 25 – 50% as business needs require. This includes international travel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, global environment with a matrix organization
- Ability to communicate, coordinate, train and lead personnel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people and relationship building skills
- Customer driven with a positive, professional, can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle conflicting priorities with detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Proven proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven proficiency in the use of business operational software (Oracle JDE, SAP)