$200K — $250K *
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 55,000 staff across a network of more than 1000 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Human Resources Director provides leadership, functional expertise, and strategic direction for the management of human resources throughout the company. As a member of the senior management team, the Human Resources Director works with other managers to identify and implement necessary HR strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develops strategic and tactical goals and objectives for effective people management throughout the company to enhance business performance through effective people management.
· Develops and implements company-wide training and development programs for non-technical skills to maximize productivity and minimize company liability.
· Develops and implements overall compensation and benefit strategies and oversees their administration to support the business objective and attract and retain employees.
· Creates and interprets company-wide policies and processes to support the business strategy and ensure policies are administered fairly and consistently across the company.
· Confronts and successfully resolves personnel issues and employee relations
problems throughout the company to reduce company liability and maintain positive working relationships.
· Develops appropriate human resources skills and expertise of HR staff to enhance productivity and minimize liability.
· Analyzes and reports staffing trends to Senior Management.
· Administers workers’ compensation program reporting; record keeping; investigations; and communications with management, consultants and agencies.
· Assists with the design of the Human Resources Intranet site so accurate and current information is provided to all employees.
· Assists with production of quarterly newsletter to ensure that employees get consistent information about Human Resources programs and initiatives.
Bachelors degree in Business or Human Resources; prefer Masters in Human Resources
Minimum 7 years experience in a Human Resources department, including overall HR responsibility for 200+ employees. Prefer experience working with employees located at multiple geographic sites. Experience developing cost-effective solutions that link to business strategy.
· Federal and state employment laws and Human Resources practices
· Compensation and benefit laws
· Effective supervisory and management skills
· Effective business management
· Effective oral and written communication skills, including strong listening skills
· Conflict management and intervention skills
· Negotiation skills
· Problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Computer skills
· Ability to establish rapport and trust; foster communication with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Effectively lead, coach and mentor employees, supervisors and managers
· Identify and analyze current HR trends for application within the organization
· Plan strategically and implement plans according to a pre-established time line
· Ability to identify, articulate and determine implications of patterns of behavior in groups of individuals
· Demonstrates ability to deliver cost-effective solutions that link to business strategies
Demonstrates political savvy and ability to achieve organizational impact through personal influence
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with additional hours as needed.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Work Site: 2425 New Holland Pike, Lancaster PA 17601
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers
Valid through: 5/17/2021