Deep Instinct, the first cyber security company to apply Deep Learning, is an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to protect Fortune 500 End Point users against Zero Day & APT cyber-attacks.
We are looking for our first Human Resource function in NA. This is a unique opportunity tojoin a cutting edge, fast growing, dynamic, and successful company and to be involved both in HR strategy and operational aspects.
At this role, you will be on the front lines consulting our managers, leading and delivering "hands-on" on our HR strategy through operational tasks. You will be growing our team with talents, promoting training and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and more.
We are looking for an energetic and seasoned professional to drive people and business initiatives. The ideal candidate is one who excels in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, collaborative, and innovative environment with the extraordinary desire to provide a highlevel of excellence in everything they do.
The HR director will work from our New York office but will oversee employees in several office location in NA and other. This function reports into the Chief Human Resources officer based in Tel Aviv, Israel, and the primary accountabilities for the role include:
- Partner with all levels of leadership using strong influencing skills and provide HR guidance and solutions on hiring, Onboarding, effective communications, team and individual development, organizational change, culture and much more.
- Act as a single point of contact for employees in assigned departments.
- Create and implement HR policies and procedures firm-wide that align with business strategies
- Build strong business relationships and partnerships across all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate with the HR team to accelerate deep instinct culture and promoting engaged and result oriented business result delivery
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience supporting a high-growth global organization in a Business Partner capacity. At least one position in a global technological start-up
- Deep knowledge in HR practices such as Employee relations, performance relationship, change management, career and talent development, leadership development. Expert knowledge with legal, liability, and compliance issues in the U.S
- Vast experience in scaling and supporting a Sales and Marketing organization is highlydesirable.
- Experience in driving change to enable effective and efficient scaling of the organization
- Experience working with and supporting remote employees, domestic and international.
- Demonstrated success in building a strong partnership with internal and external interfaces including all levels and areas of the organization
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization, balancing client advocacy withoverall corporate strategies; effectively collaborate with the broader HR team.
- Ability to manage projects end to end and solve complex problems effectively and creatively.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and achieve defined goals.
- Strong Business Acumen with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability (and passion! ) to work hard, be proactive and positive in a dynamic environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally.
- HR Certification is a plus.