As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to lead the HR technology ecosystem within the Digital organization. You will provide strategic leadership and tactical direction to the digital technology team in partnership with various HR teams and partner with other functions such as Payroll organizations, Compensation, Finance and Digital Technology teams. You will be experienced in managing HR platforms such as benefits, exec comp, learning management systems etc. The individual should have experience in implementations across multiple teams in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments.
The HR Digital leader will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as a key member of the Digital Technology Team aiding in the Carrier Separation Program. As the point of contact, support HR/Benefit/Learning digital projects, acting as liaison between the HR leads, corporate and business unit teams and third parties: collaborate with all effectively to prioritize and execute projects against an aggressive project schedule.
- Partners with Corporate teams for a successful separation effort including the lifecycle of transaction e.g. TSA negotiations, Supporting clone and cleanse environments, building integrations with existing systems, partnering with Finance/DT teams to ensure efficient operations
- Act as project manager for HR technology and process projects, including managing extended project team activities, tasks, deliverables and timelines. Operate with the objective of executing projects to meet the required standard of quality; ensuring business success; and ensuring professional stakeholder management
- Successfully operate the HR ecosystem year 1 post separation in partnership with UTC corporate teams. Ensuring Carrier standalone business requirements are in consideration with UTC partners
- Represents DT and HR cross-functional teams by providing consultative and functional assistance for ongoing administration of the HR apps and systems at Carrier.
- Owns ongoing efficiency projects that require process improvement and redesign for HR digital projects and related Systems Integrations at Carrier
Education / Certifications
Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with a minimum of 10 years of experience. Master's degree is preferred.
- Validated experience in HR system implementations (such as Learning management systems, benefit platforms or other HR technologies) and comfortable in making timely, difficult decisions to ensure global workday project priorities meet critical business needs and timelines.
- Deep understanding of system design and business strategy and ability to translate strategy into viable technology solutions.
- Action oriented and results driven with an ability to drive new and innovative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential, including senior executives.
- International experience is a plus.