At Micron, we unconditionally believe that our team members are the key to our success. As an HR Data Engineer/Architect, you will help to shape Micron’s people strategies by designing and managing our Human Resources data warehouse. You will build close business relationships with Micron leaders and your immediate team of talented data architects, data engineers, systems analysts, and HR experts. You will work with this team to connect business and workforce information to create powerful insights that support Micron’s HR and business strategy. In return, Micron will continue to invest in the development of your technical and business skills as you build your career.
Help us attract, develop, reward, and retain the best talent in the industry. Apply today to join Micron’s Workforce Analytics team as we work together to pioneer Data Science in HR.
Specific responsibilities of an HR Data Engineer/Architect include
- Interact with end users and stakeholders to develop a clear understanding of the business problem and questions to answer using the intended data structures
- Stay up to date with the latest database tools and technologies involved in data extraction, persistence and high performance presentation layers
- Facilitate the resolution of technical issues with tool and technology vendors
- Conversant in emerging data science terminology such as predictive analytics, data visualization and unstructured data mining to support Data Scientists
- Lead design activities in all phases of data modeling, from conceptualization to database optimization
- Ability to influence others by gaining their respect and cooperation. Viewed as a master of the domain with persuasive and articulate communication skills
Relocation assistance provided.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Data/Etl Engineer
- 2+ yearexperience with dimensional and relational data modeling
- Working knowledge of data integration via APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.