HR Coordinator II
WHO WE ARE:
Integrity and fairness. Hard work and performance. A love for what we do. These are the values that drive us. They push us to be better every day. To provide the highest-quality service and greatest value to every project we're a part of. We're looking for people who share in that dedication. An innovative spirit, results-oriented thinking, and a dedication to our values have helped us grow into one of the largest professional construction services firms in the United States.
As a member of the Boldt team, you'll collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable professionals in our industry. You'll have the chance to learn new skills and seek greater responsibilities, while earning competitive pay and benefits. And you'll join a team that builds real value in the world around you.
HOW YOUR ROLE FITS INTO BOLDT:
As a valuable teammate on the Human Resources team, you will be primarily responsible for maintaining employee data within HR systems, running reports, and updating and communicating changes to other employees/groups as appropriate. Responsibilities include a variety of administrative tasks related to recruiting, onboarding, benefits administration, labor relations, policy administration, offboarding, recordkeeping, compliance, and system maintenance. This position is key to ensuring the organization's human resources and labor relations areas are enterprise resources.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
May include some, or all, of the following and additional duties as needed. Responsibilities may change throughout the year as organizational needs change.
- Respond to employee and leader requests in a positive, ready to help manner that inspires confidence in the HR Team.
- Handle email, phone and in-person inquiries in a proactive, positive matter connecting individuals with the right information at the right time.
- Provide administrative assistance to the EVP of Human Resources.
- Supports various projects from time to time.
RECRUITING, ONBOARDING AND OFFBOARDING
- Onboarding support to include drug screen program administration, electronic I-9 verification, enrollment in appropriate onboarding systems and processes, and ensuring a smooth, positive customer- centric experience.
- Ensure employee and manager experience is positive and accurately complete in transitioning through offboarding.
- Support project-specific new hire requirements through the administration of drug screen and background check procedures.
- Recruiting support through coordination of interviews, recordkeeping, candidate communication and file maintenance.
- Support campus recruitment program including organizing and scheduling job fairs, interview scheduling, offer letter generation and transitioning to onboarding.
- Support Total Rewards Team which may include employee benefit registration, COBRA administration, internal and external system maintenance, and event support.
- Support annual open enrollment, benefit reporting processes, and wellness activities.
- Complete various recordkeeping, premium tracking, report generation and reconciliation tasks.
- Create and manage employee profiles in Boldt's ERP system Capstone for office and union staff. Maintain personnel files in accordance with recordkeeping requirements.
- Process employee status changes and communicate updates to managers and other HR staff as appropriate.
- Support Boldt's HR Systems, including data input, system testing/ configuration, reports and assisting with the creation of workflows and dashboards.
- Generate and disseminate HR reports. Launch performance appraisals and audit for completion.
- Acquire labor rates for new areas based on submitted rate requests and update expiring rates as needed in HR systems.
- Submit NMA extensions and handle NMA reporting. Maintain Labor Relations and Workforce Development SharePoint sites.
HR TEAM SUPPORT
- Various administrative, communicative, and prioritizing responsibilities for all areas of HR as needed.
- Maintain enterprise labor poster compliance. Event support including blood drive and annual service award programs
- Manage critical metric tracking and reporting on various topics.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 5-7 years of HR administrative experience; Associates Degree in HR, Business, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources role preferred
- Self-starter and results-oriented with proven attention to detail and proficient data entry/typing skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously
- Results oriented and dedication to complete first level troubleshooting issues as needed. Excellent follow through.
- Ability to collaborate and build positive relations a wide range of people, internally and externally in a variety of media
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills required; experience creating and identifying trends in weekly/monthly reports preferred
- Desire to learn and grow, adaptable to change, and seeks ways to improve process and procedures
- Travel is not generally required for this position with the possible exception of training.