HMS makes the healthcare system work better for everyone. We fight fraud, waste, and abuse so people have access to healthcare—now and in the future. Using innovative technology and powerful data analytics, we help government and commercial payers reduce costs, increase quality, and achieve regulatory compliance. We also help consumers take a more active role in their own health. Each year, we save our clients billions of dollars while helping people live healthier lives. At HMS, you will develop new skills and build your career in a dynamic industry while making a difference in the lives of others.
We are seeking a talented individual for an Organizational Effectiveness Specialist role that provides training consultation to company leaders, designs and delivers training content in a variety of formats, and can facilitate both in-house and off-the-shelf content. The candidate must have 5+ years in a corporate training role developing learning solutions to all levels of the organization. Occasional travel is required.
- Provide organizational effectiveness (OE) learning & development services and consultation to business team(s) comprised of dispersed and on-site employees.
- Determine OE strategies and implement learning initiatives.
- Design and oversee development of OE solutions in multiple formats (materials, e-learning, facilitation, etc).
- Analyze and communicate the metrics of learning effectiveness and provide feedback and recommendations for on-going improvement to partners.
- Participate as an integral and active partner within OE and business teams.
- Plans, schedules and delivers learning events at various HMS office locations within the US. 10% travel required.
- Works with vendors to procure content and learning materials to support OE learning initiatives.
- Tracks and reports learning outcomes and student enrollments in the learning management system.
- Performs other functions as assigned
: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Software suite
- Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively across different groups
- Outgoing professional personality with the ability to build relationships quickly
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to grasp new information quickly and clearly convey solutions to internal and external clients and learners at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities
Work Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
- Ability to communicate and exchange information
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
- Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.)
- Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
- May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
- May be required to travel at least 10% of time based on business needs
- The knowledge typically acquired during the course of attaining a Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required. A combination of education and experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) Preferred
Minimum Related Work Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in a corporate training role
- 5+ years’ experience in instructional design and delivery
- 3+ years training facilitation of leadership level curriculum
- Experience communicating and coordinating with a distributed workforce
- Experience in applying various adult learning principles, methods and standards
- E-learning design authoring tool experience preferred
- Associated Reference Job Field (For HR use only)