HRCompliance Program Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This position is responsible for HR-related Affirmative Action (AAP) and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) programs and processes across the organization as well as Vendor Manager for Philips I-9 Employment Eligibility and Verification Program. Responsible for compliance initiatives and outreach programs for Philips organization in the U.S. Serves as the organization's subject matter expert of OFCCP regulations regarding affirmative action and equal employment opportunity compliance. Reviews monthly reports to monitor compliance and ensure accountability. Ensure compliance with state and federal HRlaws. Develops networks with internal and external groups on audit requests and requirements.
You are responsible for
- Responsible to ensure Philips remains compliant in the Affirmative Action and EEO space by program managing the creation of annual plans by collaborating with our preferred vendor and Philips data management team.
- Leads AAP and EEO audits, the one source of information from Philips to the OFCCP as well as to the global and local expert teams on audit requirements. Responsible for coordinating all corporate and compliance audits including data compilation and analysis. Ensure timelines of audits are met and all key deliverable requirements are timely.
- Educate AA Administrators within Philips are properly trained in the area of affirmative action and EEO statues each year. Create and deliver annual training to both AA Administrators, the HR Community and new hires within HR.
- Conduct self-audits on information received quarterly to insure all required data needed for plans is complete and accurate.
- Provide updates regularly to the HR Community on new information or audit learnings in the EEO and Affirmative Action space.
- Relationship manager with the Philips approved AAP vendor to ensure the timely delivery of Philips annual plans as well as all adhoc audit requested data.
- Partner with Procurement to insure compliance in the EEO communications, participate in renegotiations of the contract and annual review meetings.
- Build strong relationship with Talent Acquisition (TA) to ensure placement goals are identified and noted for open positions.
- Insure key learnings from audits is shared with the center of excellence owners to drive holistic updates to current processes and procedures.
- Identify and execute outreach opportunities locally and nationally to support plans.
- Familiar with standard HR concepts, practices and procedures in the area of staffing and compensation.
- Owner for Philips I-9 Program, including managing external vendor, working with on-boarding to review and approve exceptions and network with Philips legal team to ensure compliance and keeps I-9 policy updated based on new laws.
You are a part of
A team working with Human Resource Manager Managers and HR partners to obtain information related to audit. Responsible for all aspects of AAP and EEOCaudits, including data analytics, Compile and compose response and follow up to all internal and external audits. Oversee continuous improvement and application of HR policy and practices to ensure compliance.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree, minimum of five years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Excellent knowledge of human resources and/or Compliance administration.
- Prior demonstrated experience with Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity programs.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication, organizational, and project management skills. Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Able to work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Able to demonstrate an advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- 5 years related compliance experience
- Demonstrated experience with Affirmative Action and EEOC strongly preferred
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.