HR Communications Specialist will establish and implement a change and communications framework that allows for on-going proactive change management and communications in NA & EMEA. As a member of the Change and Communication team, this role will support NA & EMEA based and global service-delivery change and communication needs; develop strategies to increase employee engagement at all levels and establish mechanisms for on-going feedback and measurement of change & communications initiatives.
- Responsible for development and execution of communications strategy, including development of on-going communications tools (e.g. Town Hall, digital, email) as assigned by region.
- Responsible for execution of change management framework, methodologies, and tools, including assessing business readiness, stakeholder engagement and other change activities in NA or EMEA as assigned.
- Tailor communications and change management strategies, tools and templates to meet any regional requirements.
- Create specific change management plans to ensure proper assimilation of GS resources in support of GS transitions.
- Assist service delivery teams in the development of communication of strategies and messaging for GS functions.
- Support Change Management initiatives through development of a complementary communication strategy.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for future training reference.
- Must have the ability to think strategically, deliver on tactical activities and work well with peers and leaders across the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required, as is a high-level of business acumen with an ability to explain complex business strategies in a straightforward and easily understood manner.
- Communicate and interact effectively with team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A degree in Communications or Human Resources is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive change management and/or communications experience is required, preferably with a shared services experience.
- Effective and strong partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders is required.
- Ability to reinforce a culture focused on continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes is required.
- Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results is required.
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills is required.
- Analytical and strategic thinker is required.
- Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction is required.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities is required.
- Experience in web design and content production is required.
- Advanced experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Office 365 is required.
- Experience in copy-writing and editing is required.
- Solid understanding of project management principles is required.