At Zones, we deliver complex IT solutions. Simply. But we don’t do it alone – we pair technology from our world-class partners with exceptional service from our team of certified sales, engineering, and supply-chain specialists.
In our 30+ years as a global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and Dallas to New Delhi, reaching over 80 countries around the world. And we formed relationships with partners like Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and others along the way.
Our careers focus on our main areas of expertise: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT sales, technology solutions, engineering, operations, logistics, and more, Zones is the place for you.
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources the HR Business Partner will be responsible for developing and implementing business enablement and team member engagement programs for client groups.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The HR Business Partner is primarily responsible for:
- Create and implement leadership development training tools and courses
- Develop programs for change management to ensure minimal resistance and maximum effectiveness
- Utilize tools and resources to foster management engagement
- Provide strategic HR support to client groups in areas of performance management, management training and coaching, organizational development, and employee relations
- Partner with leadership teams to enable new hire performance and build highly engaged teams
- With in-depth understanding of the business, recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to drive continuous improvement
- Up-level organizational talent through proactive coaching in hiring and performance management
- Increase speed of new hire performance and ramp by building & facilitating comprehensive onboarding programs for new hires
- Develop and implement communication and engagement strategies
- Uphold organizational culture by addressing employee relations issues quickly and consistently
- Provide leadership and program ownership on select organization-wide programs such as management training, career pathing, performance management, compensation and/or other projects as needed
- leverage your passion for driving business results through highly effective teams
- ambition to drive clarity in a fluid environment
- rely on your coaching skills to help our leaders continuously improve
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
- BA in Business, or a related degree
- 5+ years required of experience in progressive Human Resource leadership
- High level business acumen and a passion to drive results
- Experience with leadership development training
- Solid understanding of change management principles and processes
- A true hands-on approach and the ability to successfully partner with field-based teams to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Demonstrated success in building and managing HR Programs
- Coaching and mentoring experience at the management level
At Zones, we take great pride in offering a full spectrum of comprehensive, flexible benefit programs to our employees:
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with matching provision
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Financial protection benefits
- Group discounts & perks
- Wellness programs
- And more