Serve as the organizational performance consultant and primary HR partner for the assigned business(s) through consulting, counseling, idea-sharing, service, and support.
-Partner with senior leaders to drive business results by actively engaging in the development and execution of business strategies across assigned lines of business, by defining and aligning integrated HR strategies. You will build partnerships with key stakeholders in the business and identify and implement strategic human capital solutions that support the current and future needs of the business.
-Serve as a key thought partner to senior leaders by identifying, facilitating, leading and/or supporting creative solutions to critical business challenges.
-Provide identification of issues that could impact the successful execution of commitments/initiatives.
-Support senior leadership team of assigned business unit, leading the succession planning and workforce development for the client organization.
-Proactively identify needs and solutions in the areas of hiring, compensation and benefits, training and development, retention, engagement and on-boarding in unison with COE team members.
-Develop and implement change management strategies to support the critical evolution of the business and achieve desired business results that are sustainable over time. In partnership with leaders, help facilitate the change management process through communication by assisting associates in understanding and supporting organizational changes.
-Facilitate creative business-focused people solutions which empower all levels of associates to solve their own problems, take accountability for their own actions, and prevent future problems.
-Lead organization design activities to streamline and implement new organization structures, roles and/or processes that create speed and efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
-Coach managers and associates in assigned business unit(s) on successful performance management, development, and engagement strategies and behaviors.
-Consult with AR Team, managers and/or supervisors on corrective counseling.
-Lead key business initiatives and make business oriented recommendations with analysis concerning strategic decisions.
-Influence senior leaders and team mates through knowledge transfer and the impact of cost benefit analysis.
-Facilitate project teams and other strategic oriented discussion with various audiences including senior leaders.
-Successfully build a collaborative bridge between the HRBP organization and key cross functional teams both within HR and across the company. Lead HR Account teams that support the clients evolving HR needs.
-Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-10 years work experience in progressive HR with work in and knowledge of general core disciplines (Recruiting, Comp/Benefits, Associate Relations, Development)
-Organizational Design or Change Management experience or expertise
-HR Certification: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-C, etc
-Previous Financial Services Industry experience
In this Role, You will Need
- Demonstrated successful ability to drive results through proactive engagement of internal partners
- Above average project management skills
- Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to be strategic thinker with proven ability to lead change organizationally
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills to be a natural team connector with strong influence skills who can achieve actionable results through others, build strong and sustainable relationship and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated advanced problem solving and strategic ability
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
- Demonstrated strong ability with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher)