Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum Experience: 10 years of in-depth, progressive Human Resources experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong breadth and depth of HR experience with emphasis on change management, talent management and organizational effectiveness usually obtained in HR generalist/partnership roles
- Confident and knowledgeable individual that can easily collaborate cross functionally with the executive management team and HR centers of excellence
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Significant coaching and mentoring skills
- Project management skills with ability to contribute to several projects simultaneously
- Expert knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Ability to maintain external networks and ongoing professional development, provide contemporary approaches to HR practices
Additional Job Information
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Master's Degree or MBA; PHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP
Job Description Job Summary: Responsible for aligning human resources priorities with the organization's strategy by driving comprehensive and fully integrated, sustainable human resources programs. Serves as HR lead liaison and point of contact for both team members and leaders at every level of the company including the executive team. The primary focus of the HR Business Partner is on strategy setting and execution of initiatives rather than transactional activities. Leverages business and human capital data to generate HR insights with business relevance. Identifies best practice solutions via tools and resources with the greatest impact on talent management challenges and opportunities. The HRBP brokers HR resources and expertise from HR's internal functional areas or centers of excellence to address priority business needs. Develops, crafts and implements company and divisional unit strategies to address chronic challenges that significantly advance business unit revenue and profitability. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with leadership to create, champion and implement talent strategies. Develops strong working relationships with business leaders and executive team to deliver LOB's HR vision and people plans with a focus on values, resource planning and team member engagement. Bears sole accountability for the establishment of HR alignment and HR strategy in regard to respective business plans. Identifies and solves for current talent gaps and development needs by anticipating future stated gaps and priorities.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver to influence positive changes in the business environment thus enabling the ability to manage people-related projects through a thoughtful and consultative approach. Advises leaders to ensure organizational talent is prepared to deliver exceptional performance. Fosters a results culture through effective coaching and implementation of performance management process and tools. Facilitates Talent Review meetings and leads succession planning discussions by providing insight into talent pipeline to enable long and short-term strategic priorities.
- Serves as consultant to the business to identify and analyze HR and Talent trends using data and analytics. Uses insights about the likely future changes in people and organizational behavior to assist in the development of the business unit's future direction and strategy. Provides critical leadership coaching to influence business unit decision. Acts as a steward of simplifications to refine processes and eliminate non-value added activity. Supports leaders in identifying and resolving opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provides proactive advice and guidance for all operational and strategic aspects of human resources. Serves as confidante to senior leaders and executives. Accelerates alignment of culture and strategy to support the company vision, mission and values. Leads change management integrations and initiatives. Oversees the administrative and appropriateness of LOB action planning resulting from engagement surveys and other feedback mechanisms. Directs and endorses diversity and inclusion in all business related matters.
- Serves as LOB point of contact for all HR initiatives. As the point of contact, the HRBP collaborates with Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Operations, and other departments to ensure a seamless HR experience for the Burins unit.
- Works closely with LOB leadership to ensure effective staffing management and to provide workforce management solutions.
- Implements forthcoming changes in legislation and policies, procedures and practices to promote good working relationships between the company and team members. Ensures company's compliance with all governing and regulatory agencies. Serves as educator on company's Affirmative Action Plans, goal achievement and progress.
- Provides HR support and counsel at all stages of capability, disciplinary and grievance matters across the organization and at all levels. Leads and directs employee relations investigations with responsibility for formally presenting related findings and recommendations.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
- Performs other related duties as required.