$80K — $100K *
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time. Our HR team ensures that our people work, learn and grow together. This highly visible role partners closely to influence and guide leaders across functions; tying people strategies to drive business outcomes. The ideal candidate loves working in a fast-paced, multi-business line environment to develop HR and business leaders.
About SYKES Montgomery
SYKES Montgomery is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create meaningful connections and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family.
Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Mongomery!
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
What you'll do:
* Serve as the top HR Partner at the site
* Create measurable employee engagement strategies to make SYKES a great place to work
* Think creatively to apply innovative solutions across multiple client groups with varying business models
* Mentor a team of HR generalists and coordinators
* Collaborate with site Training and Recruitment Managers as well as shared services (HRIS, benefits, development, compensation) to create programs that align with client requirements
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
Qualifications, Skills, and experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Five or more years HRBP experience in call center, hospitality, food service and or retail
* Proven success as an HR Manager for groups of 300+ employees
* Ability to understand multiple business models
* Strong training and mentoring skills
* Well versed in Federal, State and Local employment laws and best practices
Valid through: 2/9/2021