Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is a rising star in the financial services industry. At home point, we created a culture that encourages community, caring and open communication. We want our associates to speak up, become innovators and make impactful changes – no matter what position they hold within the company. What makes our team special? Our “We Care” approach in all that we do. At HPFC we collaborate, question the norm, reinvent and help each other succeed. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
In partnership with HR Leadership and through internal client groups, the HR Business Partner will drive the outstanding execution of all components of the associate lifecycle with a consistent focus on building a high-performing culture of growth and development through effective leadership, communication and feedback.
- Work closely with management and associates to develop HR initiatives and programs that support company goals; develop a strong understanding of their specific business sector, their goals, and challenges; anticipate, assess and help to address systemic issues.
- Participate in the administration of Human Resources programs and services as it relates to associate engagement, performance management, compensation and benefits, talent management and associate development. Coach management on performance management and otherassociate-related issues
- Interpret and counsel all levels of management on the application of company policies, procedures, associate issues, and federal and state employment laws
- Audit, maintain, and analyze employee data in the HRIS system to keep associate data up to date, while conducting trends analysis and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of HPFC Associates, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; escalating to HR Leadership as needed/required.
- Champion innovation and recommend fresh approaches to improve business efficiency
- Support the HR team in completing otherdesignated assignments that may have competing priorities
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years acting as an HR Generalist or Business Partner
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state employment laws.
- Must have strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills including demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information and sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven experience coaching and counseling all levels of staff on a wide variety of issues
- Passion for and experience with analytical and innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Experience working with a multi-state, multi-site employer