Plantronics is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
We are a global team with zeal for fulfilling our vision through innovation and rigorous execution. Our company is made up of smart, highly-capable, inquisitive people who bring their best selves to work each day and treat others as we wish to be treated. Plantronics people embrace discovery and invention, take risks, and incorporate the things we learn into the things we do. In creating Unified Communications and customer service solutions, software analytics, and Bluetooth headsets, Plantronics delivers high-quality communications solutions that our customers count on today, while relentlessly innovating on behalf of their future.
Mission: We discover and invent the tools and technologies that provide a focused and distraction-free environment for you to perform at your best.
Human Resources Business Partner - US Sales, Austin Engineering
We are seeking a proactive strategic Human Resources Professional to provide HR partnership to support the business functions in multiple US geographies. This position will advise, influence and guide all levels of management on the HR implications of business strategies and all aspects of people-management and leadership. The chosen individual will drive processes, rewards, and strategies that support change and optimize the company’s investment in human capital while ensuring alignment and support of corporate culture and global business initiatives. This includes an opportunity to work with global HR colleagues in a newly launched HR Operating and Delivery model that focuses on business partners, areas of discipline and shared services coming together to add value and impact for internal customers.
- Build relationships with assigned client group to emerge as a trusted advisor and confidant to the managers and associates.
- Proactively assess organizational health and recommend programs and changes to address opportunities.
- Implement high quality global HR programs and services that enable us to attain our business goals while customizing to fit the needs of specific business group clients.
- Provide experienced counsel and advice on all matters related to the engagement and commitment of employees.
- Drive workforce planning and skills analysis, provide leadership analysis, conduct risk assessment analysis, and participate in the design of development plans for the business.
- Drive organization changes (organization design) required to help take the unit/function to their future state.
- Support Globalization and cultural understanding amongst client population.
- Coordinate all function-specific activities into the unit/function.
- Willing to travel 25% of the time to otherlocations
- Bachelor's degreerequired.
- 10+ years progressive experience as a Human Resources Generalist, in specialized areas of talent management, organization development, leadership coaching and positive employee relations skills.
- Experience leading through mid to large scale change corporate initiatives at a US-wide level.
- Solid understanding of US employment laws.
- Solid understanding of HR policies, processes, practices and systems.
- Able to influence across a complex high-tech organization.
- Experience coaching management and able to lead through ambiguity.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Portrays an outstanding work ethic and integrity.
- Possesses strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and creatively.
- Demonstrates excellence in customer service and follow through.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or on the basis of disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Plantronics does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Plantronics employees or any other company location. Plantronics is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.