As members of our People team, we are stewards of Intuit's greatest strategic asset: Our People. Our mission is to Maximize the Potential of our Employees and accelerate Intuit's business growth with the right leadership, talent and org capabilities.
Come join Intuit as part of our People team as an HR Business Partner for Intuit’s U.S. Sales Organization. Our U.S. Sales Organization is transforming Intuit into a world class Saas/cloud sales organization.The role is focused on talent strategy, executive coaching and development, organizational effectiveness and ensuring an engaging and inclusive work environment.
What you'll bring
- 7-10 years’ experience in a senior HRleadership role partnering with officers and executives
- Strong business acumen—able to quickly learn the business and make talent and org decisions which Impact business outcomes
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and translate into actionable insights
- Experience designing organizational structures to support business strategy
- Able to assess, diagnose and improve leadership and team capabilities, at senior levels.
- Proven experience identifying and driving change, and building this capability in others
- Experience building org and talent plansto identify and execute against current and future talent needs Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment using strong judgment and decision-makingskills
How you will lead
- Develop a high performing organizationand strong leadership bench
- Drive successful organizational changeand help coach leaders and teams to be successful at Change Leadership
- Drive improvement in key employee performance metrics, including Employee Engagement, Internal Mobility, Attrition, Manager Capability, and Diversity & Inclusion
- Leverage deep understanding of the business strategy to identify the right skills and capabilities and build a plan to hire, develop and retain the talent needed to deliver the business objectives.
- Drive HR related Operating Mechanisms, including High Performing Organizational Reviews, Talent Reviews and the employee engagement survey process
- Partner with our central teams to accelerate adoption of HR solutions to drive transformational change, build leadership capability and drive engagement
- This position reports into the Senior VP, People & Places.