The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as a Human Resource representative for approximately 500 team members.
- Develop, communicate, and administer employment-related policies and practices, including unemployment.
- Advise supervision on team member performance management and development issues.
- Ensure that team member personnel files contain appropriate records.
- Administer the performance review process, reviewing changes in wages and salaries for conformance to S&C’s standards, company-wide consistency, and market pressures.
- Coach and mentor supervisors regarding team member matters.
- Develop and implement human capital strategies to support a lean manufacturing environment.
- Issue periodic reports on meeting service goals on time and within budget.
- Assist leadership with job architecture updates as needed
- Support/lead the Summer Student recruiting program
- May provide coaching for 360 assessments
- General project work
To select this job as one of interest to you, at a minimum, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field. Graduate-level degree strongly preferred; or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in identifying potential employment law issues such as EEO, ADA, GINA, FMLA, OFCCP compliance, etc.
- Experience in conducting investigations into team member relations issues, documenting findings, and recommending resolutions
- Demonstrated above average verbal and written communication skills including developing and delivering presentations on employment topics
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office and HRIS software
- Bilingual skills, particularly Spanish, a plus