PayPal is looking for a collaborative thought leader to join our HR Business Partner team! You’ll be a member of a dynamic HR team supporting a global and diverse leadership team in compliance operations, investigations and risk. Your responsibilities will be broad: change management, D&I strategy, organizational design, executive coaching, global HR program execution, people manager development, culture & engagement enablement and data-driven consultation. Reporting to the Senior Director, HRBP, the successful candidate will partner closely with Business Leaders (VPs and Sr. Directors) and their leadership teams to drive business outcomes and interpret what people enablers are necessary to deliver business results. Further, this role is accountable for leading programs at scale, from need identification to implementation, considering the unique needs of our internal customers and in close partnership with HR Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
Core Capabilities Required:
- The ability to root-cause issues, match HR strategies to business strategies, and deliver global programs that drive results.
- A deep business acumen and the executional know how of building and growing businesses globally through the ongoing development and supports of its people.
- The ability to synthesize complex situations into a digestible format for the business leaders and their teams.
- Team oriented consensus builder who understands how to achieve buy-in from diverse constituencies, building bridges and designing “win-win” solutions across a matrix management organization.
- The ability to flourish in a rapidly changing organization and operate comfortably with ambiguity and complexity.
- Analytical and critical thinking with a metrics-driven approach to solutions and the ability to leverage analytics and insights to create compelling narratives for change to gain sponsorship.
- Good judgement related to management and employee relations issues
- 8-10+ years of HR Generalist experience in roles of progressively increasing scope and in matrixed, high-growth, organizations
- Experience in a high profile, strategic HR role with heavy executive-level interface and a high degree of executive influence. Experience supporting a large operational organization is preferred.
- Significant depth in OD/Learning, Facilitation, Executive Recruiting and Employee Relations is desired
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or equivalent experience is required with a preference for an advanced degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
Role Profile- The right candidate will:
- Have impeccable integrity with personal and professional values that are consistent with PayPal’s
- Be a results driven individual who can produce outcomes
- Build credibility and trust with employees across different grade levels and locations
- Be an effective communicator who can tailor their communication style as needed
- Be a critical thinker who can navigate through a high degree of complexity and ambiguity
- Be an empathetic individual who can coach employees, managers and leaders through complex situations
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Executive Presence & Communication Skills
- Manager Coaching
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent experience