Serve as the strategic business partner, change agent, and primary point of contact to the organizational leaders within the divisions of Nebraska Medicine. Provide strategic HR services to support leaders in the achievement of business goals through proactive talent management by developing integrated solutions that solve for people related issues such as retention, colleague engagement, skill development and productivity. An employee champion who advises leaders and provides proactive support in the implementation of workforce planning, succession planning, strategic alignment, change and performance management in a manner that aligns talent with objectives to achieve effective business outcomes. Establish impactful talent metrics to support informed decisions and measure progress and impact.
- Minimum of seven years human resources generalist experience in a progressive business setting of which a minimum of two years' experience consulting or advising executive level management is required.
- Successful completion of a business leadership/fellowship program can equal up to two years of the experience requirement.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, healthcare administration, business administration, or related field required.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking skills and data analytics and interpretation required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects successfully, and ability to maneuver within ambiguity required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook required.
- Human resources manager or business partner experiencepreferred.
- Human resources experience in the health care industry preferred.
- Prior experienceworking with various HRIS preferred.
- Master's degree in human resources, healthcare administration, business administration, or related field preferred.
- Completion of business leadership or fellowship program preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.