Flex Technology Group (FTG), has combined to create the largest and most respected Managed Print Solutions Provider in the nation. We’re experts at printing, imaging and document driven processes – experts with nearly 25 years of experience managing, servicing and supporting printing and imaging fleets of all sizes and varying levels of complexity. Our proven expertise in providing services and related software solutions help businesses overcome printing challenges and improve performance to succeed in today’s competitive landscape.
The HR Business Partner Manager (HRBP Manager) position is responsible for identifying, leading, and implementing strategies and initiatives which align and strengthen the organization, resulting in enhanced employee performance and improved business results. The HRBP Manager will be accountable for the execution of the people strategy, lead organizational change initiatives, and act as an employee champion, change agent, and business leader. The HRBP Manager must develop a deep knowledge of the business as well as possess required Human Resources competences for success (analysis, change management, facilitation skills, project management, consulting, critical thinking and influencing skills).
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Drives the creation and execution of key people strategies and plans to optimize workforce performance that maximizes the results of the organization.
- Establishes and implements a Management Operating System (MOS) to develop credible relationships with business leaders and manage value-added service delivery that shapes the culture that facilitates and supports business goals and outcomes.
- Challenges proactively established organizational structure and processes, while acting as a catalyst of change, to drive superior performance and outcomes.
- Identifies strategic opportunities and implements integrated solutions that align HR initiatives with business outcomes across the organization though collaboration and partnerships.
- Utilizes performance, talent, change management and succession planning models to ensure people managers have effective tools to drive high individual and team performance.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all people needs and partners with other specialists (Benefits, Total Rewards, Payroll, Talent Acquisition) to provide guidance, answers and/or resolve issues for employees.
- Operates as an advisor, facilitator, and businessperson with leaders specializing in the human side of business.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase engagement, productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Develops, facilitates and participates in training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Leads HR projects, onboards new hires, attends meetings, and other job duties as assigned.
The ideal fit would offer the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field of study required
- 8+ years' prior experience in Human Resources required
- 4+ years' working across different client groups and multiple locations required
- 4+ years' experience organizational design and change management strategy development/solutions required
- 4+ years' experience with CA Employment Law required
- Strong leadership experience required
- Ability to demonstrate prior experience facilitating culture change with a complex organization.
- Demonstrated ability to showcase experience and examples of HR Business Partnering including, but not limited to, leading change initiatives, problem solving within complex organizational systems, ability to clearly explain and communicate complex information and data, and business acumen.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills.
- Ability to be agile and adapt to changing priorities and workload.
Flex Technology Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
About Flex Technology Group
Flex Technology Group is a privately held corporation, headquartered in Mesa, Arizona with offices across the U.S. Our primary services include managed print solutions, as well as offering hardware and software as needed. Since Flex Technology Group is not owned by a manufacturer, we have the freedom to provide a complete suite of solutions and support to almost any manufactured product in this space.
- Flex Technology Group Ranked Among America’s Top Private Companies on Inc.’s Private Titans of 2020 List
- Flex Technology Group Maintains Rapid Growth With 11 Consecutive Years on the 2020 Inc. 500|5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Flex Technology Group (FTG) was named a 2020 “HP Inc. Partner of the Year"