HR Business Partners support the implementation of effective people strategy in assigned operational areas. Strategy addresses key performance results for customer service, retention, employee satisfaction, and engagement. Business Partner support will encompass all areas of human capital including but not limited to recruitment, retention, development, performance management, talent management, total rewards and employee relations.
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Management, Education, Human Resources, Nursing or related field.
- Five years of general/strategic HR experience with three years of employee relations, retention or related experience.
- This position requires management/supervisory skills and training, with a general knowledge of employment law.
- Balanced understanding of business operations and human capital.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Goal oriented, accomplished presenter, effective facilitator, high-level customer service and be effective at relationship building.